Deanna Dudley named deputy to associate vice president for business operations

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT COMMUNITY

Dear Colleagues:

As you know, since April 1, 2009, Deanna Dudley has been acting as my Interim Deputy Chief of Staff and, with Chief of Staff John Sandbrook’s retirement earlier this year, she assumed many of the duties that had been assigned to John.  Recently, Deanna informed me of a wonderful opportunity that has come her way in the Division of Business Operations’ Immediate Office and, after much consideration, she has accepted the position of Deputy to the Associate Vice President for Business Operations.  She will begin her new duties on June 1.  I am delighted for Deanna and believe she will be a wonderful addition to Business Operations.  Her departure from the President’s Executive Office will be a loss to my staff and to me, but we are pleased to have benefited from her knowledge and to have enjoyed the pleasure of her company.

With Deanna’s departure, Associate Vice President and Interim Chief of Staff Marsha Kelman will be recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Staff.   In the meantime, she will work with the staff in the President’s Executive Office to handle the Deputy Chief of Staff ’s responsibilities until a new person is on board.

I hope you will join me in wishing Deanna all the best.

With best wishes, I am,

Sincerely yours,

Mark G. Yudof
President

Comments ( 2 )

Have Something To Say ?

1. Juan Conrado May 18, 2010 Reply

Deanna congratulations on your new position and best of luck in your new adventure.

2. Brad N. May 24, 2010 Reply

Congratulations Deanna!