Building Services’ webpage has moved
Building Services handles the operation and maintenance of UCOP buildings, including maintenance and repairs, space planning, office layout, workstation adjustments and reconfigurations, project management for tenant improvements, lease administration, management of service contracts, furniture procurement, moving coordination, security, emergency services, access card and key control, the reception desk, storage, parking, public transit administration and mail services.
Building Services is also currently handling copy center services, since the UC Berkeley Print Services Department stopped providing this service to OP on May 1. They manage the copy center on the 6th floor of the Franklin Building, fulfilling small local jobs and providing ongoing copier maintenance support for OP departments that request it. To make a copy center request, fill out an order form at the copy center on the 6th floor of 1111 Franklin. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Kamlesh Kumari at (510) 987-9100 or email@example.com.
Building Services’ webpage also has links to and information about:
- Mail Services – (510) 987-0326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Records Storage – (510) 987-0326 or email@example.com
- Document Shredding – (510) 987-0326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forms & Information – (510) 987-0326
- iCommute – (510) 987-0600 or email@example.com
- iRequest – http://www.oxsigen.com/ucop/index.htm
- iSchedule – http://www.netsimplicity.net/ischedule/default.aspx?db=ischedule
- iSpace – https://ucop.digicality.com/Default.htm
- iVisitor – https://www.visitorentrysystem.com/ivisitor/Login?katfsn=26408667&oblbtd=10