Make an appointment to donate blood on Dec. 15
Did you know?
- Every two seconds someone in America needs blood.
- Nearly 5 million people receive blood transfusions every year.
- There’s always a high demand for blood donors, especially in Northern California.
Our local blood banks often have to bring blood in from across the country because they don’t get enough blood donations to meet our area’s needs.
Please help those in medical need by scheduling an appointment to donate blood Wednesday, Dec. 15, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Contact – Jan Kehoe, (510) 987-9692 or Jan.Kehoe@ucop.edu
- Where – American Red Cross Bloodmobile at 11th Street, between Franklin and Webster Streets – in front of the East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) building – just a half-block away from the Franklin building
The Office of the President has a strong tradition of helping the American Red Cross; this is the 51st blood drive coordinated by OP. The first blood drive was held in November 2000.
Visit the UCOP E-Calendar to find out about upcoming blood drives and events and trainings for OP staff.