February issue of Academic Senate newsletter now available
The February 2011 issue of The Senate Source newsletter is now available. Published quarterly by the Systemwide Senate, The Senate Source is the voice of the Academic Senate, one of the branches of the university’s governing structure.
This issue’s features include:
- Notes from the Academic Senate Chair
- Regents hear competitiveness triumphs (& woes)
- New director and funding model reshape education abroad program
- Faculty groups explore streamlining transfer
- Senate backs call for move to “holistic” admissions
- Updates and events
- Under Senate review
Your comments are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.