UCOP-hosted sites outage on Saturday, May 21
On Saturday, May 21, 2011, UCOP Information Resources and Communications will upgrade production databases that support various UCOP-hosted applications and services.
The work will begin at 8 a.m. and should conclude by 4 p.m. During this time, the following applications and services will not be available:
- At Your Service Online (AYSO)
- Confluence (OP wiki)
- Connexxus Travel Services
- Effort Reporting System
- Enterprise Risk Management System
- Equipment Management System
- My Trip Requests System
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources System
- UC Learning Center
- UC Retirement System
Please report any problems following the upgrade to the TechDesk at TechDesk@ucop.edu or 987-0457.