Thursday, Sept. 12: Get answers to your financial questions
Get your finances in order with UC’s financial education program, which is offering its final classes of the summer, conducted by Fidelity Senior Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot.
Classes continue this Thursday, Sept. 12, with sessions scheduled at both Franklin and Kaiser. Most classes are one hour, and you can RSVP online or by calling 1-800-642-7131.
Check these class titles and see which ones might be helpful for you:
Thursday, Sept. 12, in 712 Kaiser
- 9 to 10 a.m., Getting on the Right Path with your Workplace Savings
- 10 to 11 a.m., Creating your Personalized Retirement Roadmap
Thursday, Sept. 12, in 11326 Franklin
- 12 to 1 p.m., Getting on the Right Path with your Workplace Savings
- 1 to 2 p.m., Creating your Personalized Retirement Roadmap
- 2 to 3 p.m., Preparing your Savings for Retirement
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.