Do more with less: Learn how to work smarter
Feeling bombarded by information and nonstop email? Overwhelmed by persistent interruptions and constantly changing priorities? Get ready to make some changes in how you work.
The full-day course, Accomplishing More with Less, returns Wednesday, Aug. 6, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Franklin Lobby 1. (Click link to add event to your Outlook calendar.)
This engaging workshop offers new approaches that will empower you to work not harder, but smarter. You’ll accomplish more in less time, with less effort and less stress.
The workshop provides techniques for managing your time and priorities as well as organizing your to-do lists, email and documents. Goals include learning to:
- better manage interruptions and stay focused while still being responsive to the needs of your team members;
- work more strategically instead of working harder, manage competing priorities and better align daily activities with your goals; and
- become invigorated and re-energized in the workplace and elsewhere.
The class is facilitated by Deana Zabaldo of People on the Go, a company that provides support services to help business professionals effectively manage email, office applications and other technologies that have sped up the workplace pace.
To register, go to the UC Learning Center:
- Log in using your UCOP login and password.
- Using the Search box, type in the name of the class.
- Check the session, then click on the Register box and Submit.
If you enroll and are unable to attend, please be sure to cancel your registration to free up your seat for others. Cancel through the UC Learning Center 48 hours before the class starts, or contact Learning & Development Manager Linda Klink at Linda.Klink@ucop.edu or 987-0673.