Prepare your office for deep cleaning over break
UCOP offices at 1111 Franklin, 20th Street, Kaiser Center and Broadway will receive their annual deep cleaning during the winter break closure from Dec. 24 to Jan. 3. Our dedicated custodial crew will:
- Perform wall-to-wall cleaning of all flooring (carpeting, linoleum, tile, etc.)
- Wash interior windows and office side panels at Franklin and 20th Street
- Power-wash the garage at the Franklin building
- Dust all light fixtures at Franklin and 20th Street
- Give the restrooms a heavy duty cleaning
Before you leave for winter break, please help us prepare for the cleaning by:
- Picking up all non-furniture items that are on your office/cubicle floor other than garbage cans and placing them on your desk (e.g., power strips, boxes, foot rests, plants, etc.)
- Moving any non-furniture items that are in front of or blocking windows and the glass side panels in individual offices so that these can be washed
This is also a great time for departments to clean out their refrigerators to avoid January surprises!
Thanks for your help.