Recycle your old electronics at work this week (April 18-22)
Do you have old electronic items such as computers, printers, phones and CD players cluttering up your home?
Good news! You can easily and safely recycle your items by simply bringing them in to work and dropping them in a bin during Electronic Waste Collection Week, which runs this week from April 18-22.
E-waste recycling bins will be located as follows:
- In the lobby of the Franklin building
- On the 5th and 12th floors of the Kaiser building
- On the first floor of the 20th St. building
Please remove all batteries before dropping off any of the following eligible items:
- phones, cell phones, answering machines
- printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines
- cables, cords, CDs/DVDs
- DVD players, VCRs, stereo units
- digital cameras/camcorders, game systems, MP3 players
- wires or cables, DVD & VCR players, chargers, speakers, printers
- servers, power supply systems
Note: Recycling of UCOP electronics must be approved by ITS.
This e-waste recycling week is sponsored by Building Services and the Efficiency Review Working Group.
Questions? Call the Work Management Center at 510-987-0600.