Vote online for new Staff Assembly steering committee members
If you are a UCOP career employee, you are automatically a member of the OP Staff Assembly (OPSA). That means you are eligible to vote for up to seven candidates in this year’s election for new members of the OPSA Steering Committee. Members serve a two-year term.
- Terry Barton, director, Systemwide Staff Development Programs, Systemwide HR
- Garen Corbett, director, UC Health
- Candace Jones, senior applications manager, ITS
- Juliann Martinez, employee relations specialist, Systemwide Employee Relations
- Carol Lake, financial analyst, Risk Services
- Bo Pitsker, enterprise security architect, ITS
- Emma Sebastian, senior business systems analyst, ITS
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is an organization for staff dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. It is affiliated with the Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA), the systemwide staff group that works on behalf of all staff within and across the UC community.
OPSA members support and advocate for UC’s mission by encouraging communication between staff, the administration and other members of the university community on matters of interest. OPSA activities provide forums where staff at all levels can discuss issues of mutual concern and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs.