Open Enrollment on UCPath: Preview your choices online or attend a webinar
Open Enrollment is coming soon — beginning on Thursday, Oct. 27 at 8 a.m. and ending on Tuesday, Nov. 22 at 5 p.m. There will be significant changes this year, including a one-time opportunity to protect your paycheck in the event of an injury, illness or pregnancy with UC’s Voluntary Disability Insurance. Visit UCnet to learn more about 2017 disability insurance options, good news about costs and vendor changes for UC’s PPO medical plans.
Enrolling for benefits will be a lot easier for UCOP employees this year. With the UCPath transition complete, UCOP employees can enroll for benefits online on UCPath – self-service, with no paper forms required. Printable “how-to” screens are available on UCPath, with step-by-step instructions to guide you through the enrollment process.
Check to make sure your information is correct
Remember that Open Enrollment is a good time to make sure all of your information is up-to-date and complete, including:
- Your address and phone number(s)
- Social Security numbers for all of your enrolled family members
- Beneficiaries for your retirement and insurance plans
If you need to update your beneficiary information:
- Change your UC Retirement Plan and insurance plan beneficiaries on AYS Online.
- Change your Retirement Savings Program and Savings Choice beneficiaries on the myUCretirement website.
- Update your HSA beneficiary with HealthEquity by calling 1-866-212-4729 for assistance.
Attend an interactive webinar to learn more about your choices this year
Interactive webinars for UCOP employees will be offered every Tuesday from Oct. 25 through Nov. 15. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn and ask questions about your benefits choices and enrolling on UCPath.
For all the webinars listed below:
- Access the visual presentation at uc.readytalk.com; access code 7875041
- Dial in to the audio portion at 866-740-1260; access code 7875041
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 25
Time: 2 – 3 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 1
Time: 9 – 10 a.m.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8
Time: 12 – 1 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 15
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions, please visit UCPath and on the upper left hand side, click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry. You may also call the UCPath Center at 855‐982‐7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) Monday – Friday and speak with an associate.