Last call: Sign up for Year-end Performance Management training
If you haven’t signed up for the Year-end Performance Management training yet, please do so now — the sessions conclude on March 15. This training is the next step in the process after the goal setting covered in the fall training session you attended. The Year-end Performance Management training covers:
- 2016-2017 revised rating definitions and their meanings
- UCOP competencies
- 2016-2017 appraisal process workflow
- How to apply ratings to competencies, goals and overall performance
- How to give and receive performance feedback
- A look at the 2016-2017 performance appraisal form in Halogen
Some divisions have requested training specific to their organization while others are asking their staff to attend one of the open sessions being offered at a variety of times and locations. If you’re unsure of which type of session you should attend, please refer to your division’s communication or ask your supervisor/manager.
If you have been instructed to sign up for one of the open sessions being held through March 15, please:
- Sign in to the UC Learning Center
- Search for Open Session
- Sign up for the date of “Open Session Staff Training 2016-17 Year-End Appraisal” that you wish to attend
The goal of both the fall training and this session is to create a consistent approach and common language across UCOP. Changes being made to this year’s process will be discussed and there will be ample time for questions.
For more information about the process, please visit the Performance Appraisal page.
If you have any questions, please contact your HR Business Partner or email UCOP Learning and Development.