The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is changing!
We are pleased to announce that the university is updating our systemwide UC Learning Center (UCLC) to the most current version of the vendor’s product. UCLC is a resource for all staff, providing access to both required training and elective professional development opportunities through online classes and registration for classroom courses.
The upgrade will provide you with an entirely redesigned site that improves the user experience. This new design simplifies the online learning process and makes it easier for you to access your transcripts and register for training. Background system improvements include enhanced internet browser compatibility.
Don’t worry — your current registrations and completed activities will all be automatically transferred into the new system!
Schedule for upgrade and system closure
To complete this upgrade, it will be necessary to take UCLC offline for almost two weeks. Accordingly, the system will be completely unavailable to users from 5 p.m. on Friday, July 28 through Wednesday Aug. 9, 2017.
To avoid any inconvenience due to this system closure, please take the following steps before July 28:
- Complete any of your training activities that are due during the closure window.
- Print out or calendar information about any classes that you’re registered to attend during the closure, including their date, time and location.
How to find out more about the upgraded UCLC
- To preview basics of the new system, visit the Systemwide UC Learning Center YouTube channel. Note: The final version used for UCOP may have slight differences from what is shown in the videos.
- Check out the UCOP Learning and Development page in July when training materials for the updated system will be posted.
- Starting Aug. 10, log in to UCLC at http://www.ucop.edu/ucoplearningcenter/ to see what’s changed.
- Watch for more updates here in Link.
Have a question or want more information?