Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

10-Second Bio: Josh Brimmeier, story lover and Comic-Con volunteer

Name: Josh Brimmeier

Title:  Director of Student Services

Department/Unit: Student Services

Location: UCDC

When I Started Working At UCOP: December 2012

What I Do for OP in Five Words or Less: Improve student experiences in Washington, D.C.

The Best Part About Working for OP: Building fantastic relationships with colleagues and having a lasting impact on my students.

Something You Don’t Know About Me: I volunteer with Comic-Con in San Diego every year. I take the casts of movies and shows throughout their day at the Con and then send them on their way back to production! I’ve gotten to work with many Marvel casts, the Walking Dead team and so many more amazing and talented creative teams.

One Weird Fact about the Town I Grew Up In: I grew up in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. My neighbors were mostly Amish folks who lived off the land!

If I Could Have Any Job in the World (Besides the One I Have Now), I Would Be: Television writer. I love being creative and building characters and stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 10-Second Bio is one of Link’s most popular features, and for a good reason.

We all like to learn about our colleagues — what they do and enjoy about working at UCOP and what makes them tick. If you’ve never submitted a bio, we invite you to do so. It only takes a few minutes and it’s an easy, fun way for us all to get to know the people we work with.

Click here to submit your own 10-Second Bio to Link!

You can also look at the bios your UCOP colleagues have submitted.

Tags:

Leave your comment here