UC Riverside Chancellor Wilcox to visit UCOP
On Wednesday, July 10, join UC Riverside Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox for a friendly, informal conversation at UCOP.
Chancellor Wilcox will share his current priorities, challenges and anecdotes about his experiences on the UC Riverside campus.
A first-generation college graduate, Chancellor Wilcox attended Michigan State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in audiology and speech sciences. He also holds master’s and doctoral degrees in speech and hearing science from Purdue University. His research focuses on speech acoustics, and he has directed teaching, research and service projects funded by the National Science Foundation and the U.S. Department of Education.
This interactive event, which is sponsored by the UCOP Staff Assembly, will give staff an opportunity to get to know Chancellor Wilcox during his remarks, followed by an open question and answer session.
What: Chancellor Chat: UC Riverside Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox
When: Wednesday, July 10, from 3-4 p.m.
In person: Oakland Franklin building, Lobby 1
- Web link: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/122450562
- Webinar ID: 122 450 562
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,122450562# or +16468769923,122450562#
- Phone: +1 (669) 900-6833 or +1 (646) 876-9923
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/awkF1rsj0
Save the date for more Chancellor Chats
- Wednesday, October 2 — Chancellor Block, UCLA
- Wednesday, November 6 — Chancellor May, UC Davis
- Wednesday, January 8 — Chancellor Gillman, UC Irvine
- Wednesday, February 5 — Chancellor Khosla, UC San Diego
- Wednesday, March 4 — Chancellor Hawgood, UCSF
- Wednesday, April 1 — UC Merced (New chancellor to be named)
- Wednesday, May 6 — Chancellor Yang, UC Santa Barbara
Questions? Email Link@ucop.edu.Tags: Chancellor Chat, UC Riverside