- This event has passed.
Excel 2016 – Power Users
Wednesday, May 16, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Classes take place in downtown Oakland.
- Log into UC Learning Center (UCLC) to pre-register and see full class description and location.
Microsoft Excel’s array of analytic capabilities make it an invaluable problem-solving tool in any context. However, to use Excel’s most sophisticated features effectively requires more than a knowledge of the application’s formulas and menu options. To take mastery of Excel to the next level requires the ability to apply Excel’s arsenal of analytic tools to derive meaning from the data and arrive at more effective solutions. Excel for Power Users training provides the learner with practical experience using the application’s most powerful features and sophisticated data analysis techniques to develop better solutions faster, and implement those solutions with a greater understanding of the complex set of factors which affect business outcomes. Specific topics include:
- Analyzing spreadsheet data effectively with advanced formulas
- Taking PivotTable analysis to the next level
- Creating powerful, customizable dashboards to display key data in a single view
- Enhancing spreadsheet functionality with powerful, multi-purpose VBA macros
- Giving users control over the way they interact with spreadsheet data