- This event has passed.
Project Management Part 2 – Planning and Estimating a Project
Thursday, May 4, 2017, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Classes take place in downtown Oakland.
- Log into UC Learning Center (UCLC) to pre-register and see full class description and location.
Learn how to build a professional-grade project plan and detailed estimates:
- How to construct a “work breakdown structure”
- How to construct a “network diagram,” connecting tasks to show their logical relationships
- How to perform critical path analysis, “crashing,” and “fast-tracking” to meet project requirements
- How to manage scope
- How to create a project staffing plan
- Discuss the role of a change management plan
- Development and application of a communications management plan