- This event has passed.
Project Management, Part 3 – Scheduling and Tracking
Thursday, November 9, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Classes take place in downtown Oakland.
- Log into UC Learning Center (UCLC) to pre-register and see full class description and location.
Registration for this class opens on Oct. 1.
Part 3 of a 3 course series. In this course, students learn how to convert a project plan and estimates into a project schedule, and to track and communicate project status.
At the conclusion of this half-day course, students will be able to:
Create a project schedule;
• Perform what if analysis to optimize the project schedule;
• Understand the role of project management software in managing the schedule;
• Conduct effective project progress reviews;
• Track the health of the project using “Vital signs;” and
• Continuously monitor and update risks to the project.