- This event has passed.
Project Management, Part 3 – Scheduling and Tracking
Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Classes take place in downtown Oakland.
- Log into UC Learning Center (UCLC) to pre-register and see full class description and location.
In this course, students learn how to convert a project plan and estimates into a project schedule, and to track and communicate project status.
At the conclusion of this half-day course, students will be able to:
- Create a project schedule
- Perform what if analysis to optimize the project schedule
- Understand the role of project management software in managing the schedule
- Conduct effective project progress reviews
- Track the health of the project using “Vital signs”
- Continuously monitor and update risks to the project