- This event has passed.
UCOP Annual Winter Craft Fair
Thursday, November 30, 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
This popular annual event returns with 12 new sellers this year! Choose from a wide variety of unique handcrafted items, many priced at $5 or less.
Items for sale will include:
- Many different types and styles of handmade jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, made of beads, fused glass, and gold
- Pampering items like “bath bombs,” all-natural soaps, herbal remedies and lavender sachets
- Accessories like silk and wool scarves, stockings, leather bags and wallets
- Household comforts including quilts, pillowcases, woven blankets and hand-sewn textiles
- Decorative items including framed artwork, stained glass pieces and embellished candles
- Paper luxuries such as handmade cards, gift tags, “upcycled” journals and lathe-turned pens
- Fun items like wooden toys, rhinestone tumblers, art kits, Christmas ornaments and holiday linens