Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
7 September 2010
Kenneth Feer is a senior policy analyst in the Academic Senate. He says the best part about working at OP is learning something new just about everyday. Read more about Kenneth.
17 May 2011
Meet Kenneth Feer, senior policy analyst in UCOP’s Academic Senate and incoming chair of the OP Staff Assembly, beginning July 1.
25 September 2012
Among those enjoying the bounty from the Onward California gelato truck during Staff Appreciation festivities last week were (from left) Lorrie Mandoriao, Pam Kan-Rice, Cheryl Bennett and Dan Beaman.
19 June 2012
Vote online for up to seven candidates to serve as OP Staff Assembly leaders. Read the candidates' statements and cast your vote by June 22.
12 June 2012
Vote when the OP Staff Assembly election begins Thursday, June 14. The candidates are (from left) Claudia Escobar, Alex Zabelin, Darlene Alvarez, Teresa Alvarez and Gemma Rieser. Not pictured are Nancy Chamberlain and Peter Forde.
21 June 2011
Four new members—Shelby Chin, Angela Cheng, Gina Mortenson and Jeanie Urban—have been elected to the OP Staff Assembly steering committee. All OP staff are invited to the group's first meeting of the term on Wednesday, July 13, 12 to 1 p.m. in 10325 Franklin.
3 June 2011
Support the OP Staff Assembly by exercising your right to vote today! Voting is easy and conducted entirely online. All career staff are eligible to participate and can vote any time from now until 5 p.m., Friday, June 10.
27 May 2011
Your candidates for the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee (from left): Gina Mortenson, Shelby Chin, Alex Zabelin, Angela Cheng and Jeanie Urban.
6 August 2010
Learn about the newly elected Staff Assembly Steering Committee members and the continuing members. They are working on behalf of all OP staff.
• UCOP Project Management
• CUCSA Staff Assembly Involvement Roundtable
• LaSA Charla de la Tarde, Lupe Gallegos-Diaz
• Delivery Skills Session 2
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• PACSW Women We Admire: Michele Bratcher Goodwin, S.J.D.
• Language and Leadership
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• Cesar Chavez Holiday
• EPIC Week: LaSA/OPSA Cultural Exchange
• EPIC Week: Virtual Pet/Hobby Share and Treasure Hunt
• EPIC Week: LaSA Conversation with UC Merced Chancellor Muñoz
• UCOP Project Management Session 3: Scheduling and Tracking a Project
• EPIC Week: Community and Connection event: FOW Breakfast Reception
• IT Orientation
• EPIC Week: APISA/BSFO Movie Afternoon
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office