- This event has passed.
UCBAC Presents Chief Human Resources Officers
Wednesday, March 31, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Chief human resources officers are executive partners and coaches who facilitate change management, strategic planning and organizational design. These officers build the institution’s “people programs” and design the delivery of related services. They are influencers, helping to shape decision-making and approaches to securing growth on a campuswide scale.
This event is part of the UC Black Administrators’ Council (UCBAC) Leadership Reflection Series, which highlights Black, Chicano/Latino, Asian/Pacific Islander, Indigenous, women and first-generation leaders in higher education. Panelists will share their career trajectories and offer leadership principles and practices for career advancement.
- Eugene Whitlock, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, UC Berkeley
- Christine Lovely, Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, UC Davis
- Corey Jackson, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, UCSF Health, and Associate Vice Chancellor of Human Resources, UCSF
- Tammy Few, Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, UC Riverside
- Marie-Ann Hairston, Director of Systemwide Employee Relations, UC Office of the President