Questions about your money? Fidelity workshops can help
Did you know that UC’s financial education program offers financial planning classes conducted by Fidelity Senior Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot?
Upcoming sessions at both Kaiser and Franklin are scheduled this Thursday, Oct. 24, on the subjects listed below. Most classes are one hour, and you can RSVP online or by calling 1-800-642-7131.
- 9 a.m., 612 Kaiser: Getting on the Right Path with your UC Savings Plans
- 10 a.m., 612 Kaiser: Designing a Financial Roadmap
- 12 p.m., 5318 Franklin: Getting on the Right Path with your UC Savings Plans
- 1 p.m., 5318 Franklin: Designing a Financial Roadmap
- 2 p.m., 5318 Franklin: Understanding the Power of Debt
Additional classes are coming up on Tuesday, Nov. 5, and Tuesday, Dec. 10, in different topic areas. Check the Link online calendar for details.
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.