Link, UCOP’s weekly e-newsletter and website, is the central communication resource for employees in Oakland, Sacramento, the UCPath Center in Riverside and UCDC. Here, UCOP employees can get timely local and systemwide updates, learn about upcoming events, find professional development opportunities and connect with exceptional colleagues.
Link is emailed to all UCOP employees on Tuesday mornings. Visit link.ucop.edu at any time to catch up on current news, view the Link calendar, see upcoming classes and workshops or search for previous articles and events.
Link fosters open dialogue by serving as a virtual gathering place for our community to exchange ideas, insights and questions. Here’s how to connect:
- Submit a question or comment on any article using the field at the bottom of the page. Moderated comments will appear for others to see and join the conversation. (Please see the Link principles of Community, below.)
- Submit an article.
- Check the Link calendar for current events — or submit an event.
- Help colleagues get to know you better by submitting a 10-Second Bio.
We welcome your feedback! If you have a story suggestion or question, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Our principles of community
We invite you to submit a comment on any story in Link. When posting, please:
- Submit comments through your ucop.edu email address (Comments from outside addresses may not be posted.)
- Be respectful of the perspectives and opinions of others
- Stay on topic
- Add value — be part of the conversation without taking it over
- Be civil and respectful. Comments that do not comply with the UCOP Principles of Community or UC policy will be removed.
- Avoid using capital letters; it is the electronic equivalent of YELLING.
Note: For more, see the Guidelines for Social Media Participation on this and other UCOP sites.