Submit an event
The digital Link calendar enables you to post, view and search for UCOP events and activities. Please refer to the following guidelines when submitting a calendar event. It is also a good idea to check the calendar before scheduling your event to avoid conflicts.
- Sponsored by a UCOP division, department, unit or recognized staff group
- Open to/of broad interest to the UCOP community (Events limited to employees of a particular department, role, etc., and members-only events are not eligible.)
- Physically/digitally accessible to the broader UCOP community (Events held outside UCOP/UC locations may be posted at the editor’s discretion if they directly relate to or benefit the UC community.)
- Conducted in accordance with the UCOP Principles of Community, as well as UC policies and state and federal laws and regulations
How to submit a calendar event
Please email Link@ucop.edu with the following criteria:
- Event title
- Description of event
- Date and time
- Location (Zoom and/or registration links for virtual events)
- Department or event website (if applicable)
- Event contact (name and phone number or email address)
Calendar review and publishing
- All events are reviewed by Link editorial staff prior to publishing.
- We try to post all events within 48 to 72 hours after receipt, but please submit calendar items at least one week prior to your event. If your event is not posted to the Link calendar within 72 hours, contact Link@ucop.edu for assistance.
- The editor reserves the right to decline event submissions and to edit listings for length, spelling, language and clarity.
For questions or guidance, contact our editorial team at Link@ucop.edu.