Doing IT Smarter brown bag on Nov. 1
All UCOP staff is invited attend this brown bag in person or remotely to meet your UCOP IT tech team and get answers to your computing questions. We guarantee that the answers you receive will change your computing life for the better!
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 1
- Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
- Location: Franklin 7107 (limited seating)
- Via Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/195864732
- By phone: Dial +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833, enter Meeting ID: 195 864 732
Topics will include:
- Where to store and archive email
- Where to store your documents
- How Box works
- DUO questions
- Email and documents upon separation
- Basic computing questions
We would welcome suggestions for additional topics to cover. If you’d like to suggest some or if you have questions about this event, please email us at DoITSmarter@ucop.edu.
This event is sponsored by UCOP IT Client Services.