- This event has passed.
SharePoint Training Opportunity – Lists Training
Tuesday, January 14, 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
SharePoint is a powerful tool to track items of work in lists such as events, contacts, action items, tasks, issues and projects. People typically use Excel to track these items and may experience limitations in doing so. SharePoint lists are a much better alternative and you can even import existing data from Excel into a SharePoint list so you don’t have to re key the information. There are many obvious benefits of using SharePoint lists and there are many hidden features that we will uncover during this training.
- Standard List Templates
- Custom Lists
- Various column types
- The power of views
- Quick Edit – bulk update of list data
- Restrict certain columns and views from users
- Create custom alerts and reminders
- Export to Excel
- SharePoint Fundamentals Class or hands-on experience
- A desire and the time to adopt these techniques on the job
NOTE: Open to all UC employees; free of charge. Campus users may attend via video conference; please forward to those who may be interested.