- This event has passed.
UCBAC Presents Chief Admissions/Enrollment Officers
Wednesday, April 14, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Chief admissions and enrollment officers lead the institution’s efforts to bring new generations of outstanding and diverse students to the university. They provide strategic and visionary leadership for undergraduate admissions, financial aid, the registrar’s office and enrollment management. They play a pivotal role in ensuring the ongoing excellence of each UC campus and the UC system as a whole.
This event is part of the UC Black Administrators’ Council (UCBAC) Leadership Reflection Series, which highlights Black, Chicano/Latino, Asian/Pacific Islander, Indigenous, women and first-generation leaders in higher education. Panelists will share their career trajectories and offer leadership principles and practices for career advancement.
- Adele Brumfield, Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management, UC San Diego
- Youlonda Copeland-Morgan, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, UCLA
- Patricia Morales, Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management, UC Irvine
- Femi Ogundele, Associate Vice Chancellor of Enrollment and Dean of Undergraduate Admission, UC Berkeley
- Han Mi Yoon-Wu, Executive Director for Undergraduate Admissions, UC Office of the President
- Yvette Gullatt, Vice President for Graduate and Undergraduate Affairs and Vice Provost for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, UC Office of the President