Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

10-second bio: Meet Scott McIntyre, self-proclaimed Facebook Pageaholic

Scott McIntyre

Name: Scott McIntyre

Title: Administrative Assistant II

Department/Unit: Office of General Counsel

Location: 8th floor, Franklin

When I started working at UCOP: Jan. 17, 2012

What I do for UCOP in five words or less: Provide professionals with more time

Best part about working for OP: My role is highly service-oriented and, in light of ongoing changes in who I am, that suits me perfectly.

Something you don’t know about me: I may be a Facebook Pageaholic. I’ve created 17 pages, seven more are under construction, and I’m always thinking about new ones. In order from lowest to highest number of likes, the active pages are: West County Safe Harbor, Your Free Book and More, Ellen’s Avon Online, Oakland Spirituality Examiner, M T My Garage, Captioned Critters, The Produce Project, More than Married for Life, Photo Guy’s Promise for Education, The Best Christmas Presence Ever, Flat Ace, Your Price Books, TravElysian, The Easter Puzzle, Bloomsations and More, and Share the Savior.

One weird fact about the town I grew up in: Covina (in Southern California) has a slogan: “One Mile Square and All There.” It was coined in 1922 when the incorporated area of the city was supposedly only one square mile and said to be the smallest city, by area, in the country.

If I could have any job in the world (besides the one I have now) I would be: a full-time relationship and communications trainer working with individual Christians and churches.

Leave your comment here