Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
UCSF scientist receives Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine
UC targets breast cancer
Campuses, medical centers ramp up flu plans
Berkeley professor helps uncover oldest hominid skeleton on earth
• GROWing Your Check-In Conversations for Managers
• Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act Webinar
• CUCSA Chats: By the Numbers
• PM-ILP Info Session
• BRC T&E Concur Office Hours
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• Travel Perks
• Pride Employee Resource Group Meeting
• Building Relationships and Managing Conflict
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• Concur Training
• APISA Meeting – Future At Work
• IT Orientation
• RPAC Open House: Grant-Sponsored Projects
UCOP's off-hours emergency notification system
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office