Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
30 August 2010
The Post-Employment Benefits Task Force released its recommendations report on Friday, Aug. 27. Read the report.
Learn more about UC's instrumental role in the newly launched California Telehealth Network (CTN).
UC's new campus climate reporting website offers an electronic reporting form to capture acts of intolerance throughout the system. Learn more.
The Cal-UCD football game is Saturday, September 4, at 1:00 p.m. in Memorial Stadium in Berkeley. OP has already sold out of discounted game tickets.
All UCOP offices will be closed on Monday, September 6, in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
Attend the UCOP Cares meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 1, at noon in Franklin 6113 to talk about volunteer or giving opportunities. For more information, contact Trish Hare, Strategic Resource coordinator, at Trish.Hare@ucop.edu or (510) 987-9124.
Give or take gently used office supplies at the next Reuse Center on Friday, Sept. 3. Please do your part to help OP save money and cut waste.
Donate a little bit of your time to OP's Sustainability effort! Volunteer for a 30-minute shift at the Reuse Center to help the cause - once a month or whenever your schedule allows.
• GROWing Your Check-In Conversations for Managers
• Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act Webinar
• CUCSA Chats: By the Numbers
• PM-ILP Info Session
• BRC T&E Concur Office Hours
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• Travel Perks
• Pride Employee Resource Group Meeting
• Building Relationships and Managing Conflict
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• Concur Training
• APISA Meeting – Future At Work
• IT Orientation
• RPAC Open House: Grant-Sponsored Projects
UCOP's off-hours emergency notification system
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office