Financial planning classes help you build your UC retirement
Wherever you are in your retirement planning process, you have a wealth of financial planning support at your fingertips.
If you’re new to UC, you can learn about the university’s retirement savings benefits with these upcoming overview classes:
• Your UC Retirement System
• Getting on the Right Path with Your UC Savings Plan
• Accessing Your Account Online
Other classes designed for maintaining your financial resources throughout your career include:
• Building a Portfolio for any Weather
• Remaining Confident in a Challenging Market
• Preparing your Savings for Retirement
• Shifting from Savings to Spending
• Preserving your Savings for Future Generations
• Designing a Financial Roadmap
• Understanding the Power of Debt
• Your College Savings Options
• Establishing and Maintaining your Estate Plan
Check the complete schedule of upcoming classes at both the Franklin and Kaiser buildings online at http://atyourservice.ucop.edu/employees/retirement_savings/rrw-ucop.html.
To enroll in any of these sessions, contact Fidelity at 1-800-642-7131. Or go to www.ucfocusonyourfuture.com for UC’s complete Guide to Financial Education Classes.