California museums, parks offer UCOP online discounts
Be sure to take advantage of Bay Area museums and California theme parks that are now offering UCOP employees discounts up to $25 for online ticket purchases. To get discounted pricing, go to the websites listed (each park or museum name is linked to the purchase website) and use the logins or discount codes:
- User ID: UCOP
- Password: alligator (case sensitive)
- Just go to the website and select the park and pass of your choice.
- Click on “Purchase online corporate sales” and enter quantity; use code 1233 and click “Apply,” then “Check out.”
- Follow online instructions to complete your purchase.
- Select zoo or Safari Park, one-day pass or Safari Park tickets, then quantity.
- Click “Add”; in the shopping cart, type in promotional code 20066 and click “Apply.”
- Continue to check out.
- User ID: UCOPDK
- Password: SixFlags7 (numeric & case sensitive)
- For Aug. 27 “End of Summer” party, including park admission and lunch, go to the same site and use promo code PARTY2. Be sure to purchase your tickets by Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011.
- User ID: UCOPHR (type in upper right-hand corner)
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to purchase tickets online and print out at home.
- Expiration: Valid any operating day through Sept. 17 (seasonal park)
Coming soon! Check Link for more announcements about UCOP discounts at these locations:
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- Palace Entertainment (Boomers! and Malibu Grand Prix offer miniature golf, go karts, batting cages, bumper boat and a game room.)
If you have problems accessing these discounts or suggestions for other parks that offer corporate discounts, please contact HR Executive Assistant Sherry Perocier at firstname.lastname@example.org.