Take advantage of educational pricing on Mac, Apple products
Did you know that you, as a UCOP employee, can take advantage of special pricing on Mac and Apple products for both individual and institutional use through the Apple for Education program?
Although the discounts do not apply to iTunes, iPhone, iPad or iPod purchases, you can purchase Mac computers, Apple software and selected accessories at special prices. Just log on to the Apple for Education website as follows:
- Select “Shop the Apple Online Store for Education.”
- Type in UCOP’s zip code (94607), and make sure the “Higher Education” button is selected.
- Select University of California System and click the “Shop for Yourself” button.
Individuals eligible to purchase from the Apple Store for Education include the following faculty, staff, students and parents:
- K–12: Any employee of a public or private K–12 institution in the U.S. including homeschool teachers, active school board members and active PTA/PTO executives
- Higher education: Faculty and staff of U.S. higher education institutions and students attending or accepted into a U.S. higher education institution (purchases are not for institutional purchase or resale)
- Higher education parents: Parents purchasing on behalf of their child who is a student currently attending or accepted into a public or private U.S. higher education institution
Limits on quantity and resale apply.
Go to the Employee Discount Program website for more UCOP discounts.