Free summer concerts in downtown Oakland, from jazz to reggae
Summer is concert season in downtown Oakland, so grab your lunch and soak in some free music ranging from jazz and zydeco to rock and reggae. These concerts are free and open to the public.
Oakland City Center
All concerts are 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 6: The 415s
- Wednesday, June 13: The Sun Kings
- Friday, June 22: Zydeco Flames
- Wednesday, July 18: Latin Pop Revue
- Wednesday, Aug. 1: Jinx Jones
- Thursday, Aug. 9: Pure Ecstasy
- Wednesday, Aug. 15: The Party Crashers
- Wednesday, Aug. 29: Hella Fitzgerald Speakeasy
- Wednesday, Sept. 5: Celebrating the Arts 2018
For more details including bios for the musicians, check out the complete concert line-up.
Kaiser Center Roof Garden
All concerts are 12–1 p.m. Fridays from June 15–Sept. 14.
Photo credit on Link homepage: The 415s, who will be performing at Oakland City Center on Wednesday, June 6 and at Kaiser Center on Wednesday, June 22.
Tracy Cruz… She is GREAT!!!