Wednesday: Come to the UCOP Craft Fair to find wonderful handmade gifts!
Where can you buy beautiful, unique handcrafted items at great prices? At the UCOP Winter Craft Fair, of course!
An annual tradition, this year’s Craft Fair will feature several new sellers as well as many returning favorites. Come by to do your gift shopping — and we won’t tell anyone if you treat yourself to something, too.
All vendors/crafters are UCOP employees or their family or friends, so this is the ultimate “shop local” event:
- Date: Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Franklin lobby
A wide variety of handcrafted goods will be offered, including:
- Unique jewelry made of beads, jade, fused glass, and silver
- Pampering items like body butters, handmade soaps, salves and lotions
- Accessories such as eco-dyed silk scarves and fabric flower corsages
- Household comforts like quilts and other hand-sewn textiles
- Holiday decor including stained glass ornaments and display angels
- Paper luxuries such as handmade boxes and cards, notepads, “upcycled” journals and lathe-turned wood pens
- Artwork featuring local photography
- Perfect presents including gift baskets and keychains