UCPath: Keep your information current
Are you moving? Have you had other personal or family changes this year? If so, be sure to update your information on UCPath.
Confirm your information in four easy steps
Reviewing your address, phone number, personal email and designated emergency contact only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Log in to UCPath online at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
- On the left side of the screen, select Employee Actions > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary
- Verify all personal information or make updates, if needed
- Save your changes
Why is it important to have current information in UCPath?
- Your supervisor or HR representative may need to reach you or your emergency contact if there’s an emergency at work or to make sure you have access to necessary information if you retire or separate from UC.
- If you’ve had a qualifying life event, such as marriage or adding a family member, you may be eligible to update your medical benefits outside of open enrollment.
What other actions can you take on UCPath online?
- View your paycheck
- Check vacation, sick, or compensatory time off (CTO) leave balances
- Make changes to your medical benefits during open enrollment or following qualified life events
- Sign up for, or update, direct deposit information
- Find answers to common questions
- Submit a question to the UCPath Center and track the status of your request
- Much more!
How and when can I contact the UCPath Center for help?
- The UCPath Center is available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have questions or need assistance with a transaction, please select “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry.
- Associates are available via phone, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT). For support, please call (855) 982-7284.