Attend a Toastmasters open house
Members of the Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
On Thursday, September 26, the Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club invites UCOP staff for a demonstration meeting at the Kaiser building in Oakland. Bring your lunch and learn more about Toastmasters clubs, which offer affordable communication and leadership training in a friendly and supportive environment. Beverages and desserts will be provided.
6 reasons to consider Toastmasters
- Overcome public speaking fears; find your voice!
- Refine your communication skills: speak to inform, inspire and entertain
- Provide and receive regular constructive feedback
- Practice thinking on your feet
- Develop self-confidence and poise
- Polish your leadership skills through club involvement
What: Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club Open House
When: Thursday, September 26, 12:05 to 12:55 p.m.
Where: Oakland Kaiser Building, Room 712
Space for this event is limited. To RSVP today, email Gemma.Rieser@ucop.edu. And, download a flyer.
Can’t attend the open house? New members are accepted throughout the year and guests are always welcome. Contact Gemma for more information. Learn more at the Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club website.
Tags: open house, professional development, Toastmasters