34th annual UC Legal bake sale, fundraiser and silent auction
On Tuesday, Nov. 26, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., UC Legal will hold its 34th annual bake sale, fundraiser and silent auction. This year’s proceeds will be used to support the Alameda County Food Bank.
All UCOP employees are invited to purchase sweet and savory home-baked goods, participate in a White Elephant sale of pre-loved and new items and bid in a silent auction.
Donated baked goods are still needed! To donate cookies, cakes, pies or other baked goods, please sign up here.
The silent auction will feature an array of items, including:
- Tickets for any upcoming Berkeley Repertory Theatre performance, 2019-2020 ($160 value)
- Elegant dinner for two at the Lucy Restaurant and Bar in the Bardessono Hotel, Yountville ($150 value)
- Gorgeous photo book — “Images of Nature” by the Mangelsen Gallery, featuring award-winning nature photography ($95 value)
- A spa hydrotherapy wellness experience for two at the Claremont Club & Spa, Oakland ($90 value)
- Tickets for the Dec. 9, 2019 Warriors game
- Lunch for two in the iconic Chez Panisse Café in Berkeley — including house wine
- $50 gift certificate to Mua Oakland — a fun and delicious local restaurant
- An array of gift baskets (culinary, wellness, and more!)
Come early for the best selection. Bagels and hot coffee will be available for purchase while you peruse the wonderful selection of merchandise.
Questions? Please contact Rob Harvey, Thu Nguyen or Robin Wasserman for more details.Tags: bake sale, charity, fundraiser, UC Legal