Attend a virtual UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum
Want to hear more about UCOP’s response to the evolving COVID-19 situation and our (eventual) return to onsite operations? Find out about our progress, as well as what we’re doing to support a healthy office environment, by attending a virtual UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum.
The forums, which begin July 21, will be hosted by a panel including:
- Thera Kalmijn, executive director, UCOP Operations
- Nancy Pluzdrak, executive director, UCOP Human Resources
- Ken Smith, executive director, Environment, Health & Safety
- Steve Murray, director, Building & Administrative Service Center
- Carrie Frandsen, director, Systemwide Enterprise Risk Management
- Additional guests, as needed
Set your calendar and join us on the third Tuesday of every month for updates and to ask questions.
What: UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum
When: Third Tuesday of the month, 1:30-2:30 p.m. PT*
Online: Go to https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/92341098629, Passcode 123456
- (669) 900-6833 (West Coast)
- (646) 876-9923 (East Coast)
- Meeting ID: 923 4109 8629
- Passcode: 123456
As a reminder, employees will return to the office in phases. The counties where UCOP is located have not yet approved the opening of office workspaces. Given current conditions, it is unlikely we would move to level 2 occupancy before August. You will be given advance notice prior to your return date, but most staff will continue to work from home.
For questions, email UCOP-COVID19-Response@UCOP.edu.
*Session dates are subject to change.Tags: return to work, UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum