Tuesday: Meet the 2021 OPSA Steering Committee candidates
Help drive the direction of staff leadership at UCOP by voting for new members to the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
Assembly Steering Committee! Committee members facilitate dialogue between staff and leadership, drive change and support staff interests. Each committee member’s term lasts two years. All UCOP career employees are eligible to vote in this election.
Candidates will meet with staff during a virtual meet and greet on June 8. Voting is open through Friday, June 18.
2021 OPSA Steering Committee candidates
Candidate statements are available on the OPSA website.
- Larissa Branin, Multimedia Director, UCOP Oakland
- Michelle Bonilla, WFA Associate, UCPath Center
- Lael Hutchinson, Benefits Analyst 2, UCPath Center
- Lisa Smith, Payroll Supervisor, UCPath Center
- Erica Stevenson, Payroll Analyst, UCPath Center
Join us to meet the candidates!
- What: OPSA Steering Committee Candidate Meet & Greet
- When: June 8, 12-1 p.m.
- Location/Zoom Link: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/95470500627
For questions, contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: OPSA elections, OPSA steering committee