- This event has passed.
Excel Intermediate/Advanced – Session 1
Thursday, March 9, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Microsoft Excel has hundreds of features and hundreds of functions. Getting the right feature, at the right time, used in the right way, in the right sequence is very often a problem. In this three-hour session you will become aware of a few core Excel features that you can use right away and that other capabilities do exist that you can build on later as your Excel knowledge increases. Knowledge gaps will be filled in and you can rapidly build your skill-sets around the featured tools in this class.
We start with these features, and if time permits, cover other interesting features.
• SumIFs, AveregeIFs, CountIFs: Get what you need from your data with minimal effort
• Tables (with structured referencing): Look good and be organized
• Pivot Tables: The easiest, best method to get unexpected and expected answers from you giant, messy data set”
Participants must attend both sessions:
- Session 1: Wednesday, April 26, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Session 2: Thursday, May 4, 9:00am-12:00pm