- This event has passed.
Excel: Intro to Data Analysis (Session 2)
Thursday, August 31, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Microsoft Excel includes several tools that allow one to analyze large amounts of data. Master the use of these tools and you change the way you do business. Making sense of your data is essential in making key decisions for your organization. This course will teach you how to use some of the tools built into Excel that enable you to mine the answers hidden in your data records and unlock the analysis power of Excel.
- Analyzing Data in Lists and Tables
- Summary Based IF Functions
- Chart Tools
- Building and Working with Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Participants must attend both sessions:
- Thursday, August 24 (9am-12pm)
- Thursday, August 31 (9am-12pm)