- This event has passed.
Excel: Macros and VBA
Wednesday, December 6, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
One event on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 9:00am
In this two-part series, the learner will understand how Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) help users customize and automate repetitive tasks in Excel. Macros can automate those tasks to be repeated when needed. Where macros are limited, VBA coding can expand a user’s ability to perform those necessary tasks.
Key concepts for parts one and two include:
- Recording and Executing Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Visual Basic to Enhance Macros
- Creating Interactive VBA Procedures
- Design Decision-Making VBA
- Looping VBA Procedures
- Debugging and Error Handling VBA Techniques
We strongly recommend that the learner has successfully completed MS Excel Intermediate or have the requisite skills taught in this class before enrolling.
Participants must attend both sessions:
- Wednesday, November 29 |9am-12pm PT
- Wednesday, December 6 | 9am-12pm PT