- This event has passed.
Managing Implicit Bias: A Conversation
Tuesday, August 23, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
This course is to debrief the popular UC Managing Implicit Bias series of eCourses. Join UCOP colleagues to discuss challenges and strategies for managing implicit bias. Participants will walk away with a greater understanding of their own implicit biases and their ability to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion wherever they are.
- Debrief the Implicit Bias online training series
- Discuss and learn how socialization shapes our biases
- Discuss and learn how power, privilege, and positionality influence our decisions
- Discuss how our implicit biases affect our work
- Discuss strategies moving forward
Prerequisite: In order to register for this class, you must have completed all six eCourses in the UC Managing Implicit Bias series.