- This event has passed.
Professional presence in a (suddenly) remote world
Thursday, April 9, 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
Working remotely has become a new reality for many of us. UC Vice Provost Yvette Gullatt chats with UC San Diego alumna Jessica Chen, founder & CEO of Soulcast Media, who will share her tips for professional presence via webcam and leading effective remote meetings. Tune in live on LinkedIn or Facebook or subscribe to the Alumni Career Network to receive a link to the recording.
Topics/Questions to be addressed:
- Strategies to ensure one projects a professional presence via webcam
- Insights on virtual backgrounds – when to use and when they are a distraction
- Scheduling and leading effective online meetings
- Effectively navigating interruptions or background noise while working from home
- Techniques job seekers should take when interviewing remotely
- Advice to improve professional presence via remote interactions
For questions, please contact Katrina.Ward@ucop.edu.