Project Management Fundamentals – Planning and Estimating a Project
Thursday, June 2, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
In this course, students learn how to build a professional-grade project plan and detailed estimates.
At the conclusion of this half-day course, students will be able to:
• Construct a “work breakdown structure;”
• Construct a “network diagram,” connecting tasks to show their logical relationships;
• Perform critical path analysis, “crashing,” and “fast-tracking” to meet project requirements;
• Manage scope;
• Create a project staffing plan;
• Discuss the role of a change management plan;
• Develop and apply a communications management plan;
• Develop realistic, “detailed,” “bottom-up” estimates of the effort, duration, and budget; and
• Calibrate estimates based on resource assignments.
This is a 3 part class. Registration for all 3 sessions is required.
DEADLINE for registering for session is May 24th.