Project Management Fundamentals – Scheduling and Tracking a Project
Friday, June 4, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
In this course, students learn how to convert a project plan and estimates into a project schedule, and to track and communicate project status.
At the conclusion of this half-day course, students will be able to:
• Create a project schedule;
• Perform what if analysis to optimize the project schedule;
• Understand the role of project management software in managing the schedule;
• Conduct effective project progress reviews;
• Track the health of the project using “Vital signs;” and
• Continuously monitor and update risks to the project.