Understanding your Intercultural Style
Thursday, June 24, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
In this workshop participants will learn about a powerful model and assessment tool that can be used to better understand and resolve problems and conflicts across cultural differences. *Please note: As part of this class, you will need to complete the Intercultural Conflict Styles Inventory (ICS®) assessment paid for by the learning and development department. You will receive the assessment a week prior to the class.
Using the Intercultural Conflict Styles Inventory Assessment, workshop participants will:
• Discuss the results of the Intercultural Conflict Styles Inventory (ICS®) assessment.
• Learn about the 4 intercultural approaches when in conflict;
• Reflect on the role of emotions and their emotional reactions during disagreements;
• Gain an intercultural understanding of communication and conflict resolution; and
• Identify and adapt to different intercultural conflict styles in the workplace.
Designed to accompany this workshop is Workshop#1 Understanding Your Conflict Resolution Style. You can sign up for 1 or both.