Mid-summer discount on WorkFit Program
Missed the first round of WorkFit enrollment and kicking yourself for not taking the advantage of the program? Tired of your colleagues bragging about how much fun they have, how much weight they’ve lost, how great they feel and how much they enjoy the program? You can still get in on the fun!
UCOP is pleased to offer a mid-summer, half-price FlexPass enrollment for $25. The passes are valid beginning July 19 through the end of the program, August 27.
Enrollment starts today, July 13. To enroll in the mid-summer, half-price program, sign-up online at https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/Form.aspx?IDTD=870&RF=3209050&Cat=1700000727;CatOp=1703231754 and select the option “WorkFit UCOP FlexPass (CFWKFFP03).”
The Circuit Training classes are designed to help build strength, endurance, flexibility and balance. The Yoga classes focus on learning sun salutations and seated/standing poses as well as proper breathing techniques.
Franklin Building Sessions (former credit union space)
- *Circuit Training: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 11:15 a.m.-noon
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 1:00-1:45 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Yoga: Monday & Wednesday, 4:45-5:30 p.m.
*Class will not be held on August 18.
Kaiser Mall Building (Room 260)
- Circuit Training: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Yoga: Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00-5:45 p.m.
UCOP Risk Services teamed up with the UC Berkeley Department of Recreational Sports to bring WorkFit classes to both Franklin and Kaiser work sites. These classes are led by certified instructors and are reserved specifically for OP staff.